Pages

22 December 2011

All I Want For CHRISTMAS

All I Want For CHRISTMAS



It's nearly Christmas ! I would love to get my hands on some if not all of these beauties. Santa Do you hear me?
My Wish List;
1] A warm cosy Jumper for the festivities
2] Chanel earrings
3] Ugg gloves, I just love the colour
4] Prada Bag, in Cameo
5] Black Dress by Topshop that I feel confident in.
6] My favourite scent Miss Dior Cherie
7] Suede Boots from Micheal Kors, to match my bag :)

Yeni Yıl için fazla bi şeycikler istemiyorum. Sadece listemdeki ciciler.
1 Sıcak tutacak sezonu anımsatan kazak
2 Chanel küpeler
3 Ugg eldivenler
4 Prada çanta Cameo renginde
5 İçinde kendimi rahat hissedeceğim siyah Topshop elbise
6 Favorim Miss Dior Cherie parfüm
7 Çanatama uyacak botlar Micheal Kors dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments