Pages

9 February 2012

TREND ALERT ! RECYCLE YOUR OUTFIT

So times are hard and we are all feeling the pinch of the economic crisis globally. Some of us feel it more some feel it less.
I would not have expected celebrities to do so too. It's okay to recycle clothes. I always do.
The recycling  I'm referring to isn't about everyday outfits but about events and certainly red carpet events.

Pleaaaasee it is not like celebs can't afford a new dress. They are practically bombarded with soo many freebies to wear to a red carpet event. So when I see celebrity, regardless of whether they are A-list or Z-list, I am very surprised. Immediately I think "Why?" If you're gonna walk the red carpet then show it some respect and wear something different. Otherwise the glamour of a Red Carpet event diminishes. In my opinion anyway. Tell me what you think?

Moving on to pictures. There are so many offnders. The list goes on forever. I'm only showing a few.


Yeni bir moda akımı başlamış duydunuz mu? Eskileri tekrar giymek. Ne var bunda nesi yeni derseniz, hepimizin düzenli olarak yaptığı birşey. Beni gıcık eden konu,  modacıların kırmızı halıda giydirmek için yarıştığı ünlüler, sanki başka kıyafetleri yada paraları yokmuş gibi daha önceden giydiği elbiseyi birdaha giymeleri. Kırmızı halının özel olma nedeni çok ama eğer ünlüler özen göstermezse o zaman hiç bir anlamı kalmıyor ve büyü bozuluyor.

Evet suçlulara bir göz atalım.

Carey Mulligan



Rachel Shenton



Catherine Zeta Jones



Heidi Montag



And the Worst Offender is....

En büyük suçu işleyen ise...

Helena Bonham Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments