Pages

21 February 2012

WHO WORE IT BETTER 3

The Gucci Scarf With Fox Fur Trim

I'm not a fan of real fur so I don't condone celebs wearing fur. It annoys me but as long as fashion houses use it, inevitably someone will wear it.

Moving on, Jessica Lopez was recently pictured with a new Gucci Fur shawl. I could'nt resist and do a WWB post when a Turkish society/business woman, Demet Sabanci Cetindogan, wore the same shawl.  I'm giving my vote to J-Lo as I think  even with such a casual/sporty look she manages to look glamorous.

I have to add, that  Turkish "celebs" and the famous do love to be seen wearing same clothes and accessories as the Hollywood Celebs.

First the Original item from Gucci which currently retails for £440.00 / $700.00
/ 1'220.00TL approx.


J-Lo wearing the Brown Scarf with Brown Fur Trim




Ms S- Cetindogan wearing the Grey Scarf /with Grey Fur Trim




Ünlülerin kürk giymesi (aslında kimsenin giymesi) hiç hoşuma gitmiyor. Malesef moda evleri üretimde kullandığı sürece birileri mutlaka giyecektir.

Konumuza gelelim. Geçenlerde Jennifer Lopez Gucci şalı ile görünülenmiş. Aynı zamanda bizim sosyeteden Demet Sabancı Çetindoğan da aynı şalı kullanınca bende kim daha iyi giymiş kıyaslamasını yapmadan duramadım.

Oyum Jennifer Lopeze. Bu kadar spor bir kıyafetle bile şık görünmesini beceren nadir isimlerden.

Şalın İngilterede satış fiyatı 440 Sterlin ama Yukarıda belirttiğim fiyatlar tahmin. Türkiyedeki satış fiyatını merak ediyorum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments