Pages

27 November 2012

WHO WORE IT BETTER-15

Sorry for the absence from my blog. Life has been hectic recently, I don't know how long it will last but hey, no two moments are ever the same in life are they?Moving on... Take one coat style, the cocoon, from Jill Sander Fall 2012. Apply different colours and variant in length and you get the pictures below.
 



Turkish socialite Feryal Gulman in the Pink and Celine Dion in the White versions. I have to add I love that Celine is pictured with a Celine :)


In Harper's Bazaar US, Oprah Winfrey in the Red version, although I love the colour on her, it's a shame that there isn't a full length picture.
 
Sarah Jessica Parker and Dame Judi Dench not only in the Identical Coat but almost identical dresses.
 
 


What do you think? Which version of this fabulous coat would you have chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments